Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unit 6

I'd like to say I'm calm and confidant, but in truth I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have two major writing projects this unit and I wish in away they could be about the same thing. So lots of work, and I've been trying to do both as I go so it isn't so overwhelming, but seems I'm still a bit lost. In any case I have to work hard, Have this kids this weekend and work all weekend as well. Doesn't leave a lot of time for me this week to get my stuff accomplished, but hey I'll do my best.

3 comments:

  1. It will all work out somehow. I work full time and my husband and daughter both play sports. So we spend a lot of time running around to ball parks. It can be exhausting sometimes trying to find time to do school work but somehow I always manage. I just do a little bit each day and that helps me not to get to stressed out. I am looking forward to having a 3 day weekend! Hope you have a stressfree week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy has a great idea. Try to find an hour a day for school work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do try sometimes I just dont get that hour. But thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete