I'm posting unit 7 a little early, mostly because of time but because my writers feigned is out full force at the moment and I thought I might share some poetry with you all.
In the crested night of a waking soul,
The pondering fate of knowledge lulled.
Heart felt secrets,
In-cased in sin,
Doomed by desired that crept with-in.
Listless dreams of forgotten youth,
The pain full scream of silents truth.
Blessed by the sun,
awake in the day,
Truth of the follower so they lay.
@Copyrights of Sugar Gore
This one is not titled but writing poetry has always been a part of who I am, I think I get lots without it. Sometimes I forget that I really need to just write randomness even if it does not make sense for at some point in my life it is a much needed stress reliever. I hope you enjoy my randomness at the moment.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed reading your poem. You write well!
ReplyDelete