Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unit 4

I've not mentioned this before, but my ex and I moved to florida a few years ago in hopes of a new life and what have you. As we all know change happens in people and sometimes people change and others dont. Anyway we share the kids. Well that is my goal, but at the present we each have them in a six month split sharing every other weekend to the rotating parent. As I thought this would be the best do to the fact a live with a person whom does not have kids and she is willing enough to share her house but isnt all that patient when it comes to the kids on a long term basis, that being said she is really great though. There dad lives with his girlfriend and family about 1 hr and 45min drive both directions. Now mind you its coming to my term to have them back, and I know the road is crazy but I think my time will be better with them with me then away from me, because whomever has them full time the other parent drives to get them. I have not time for anything, my job schedule sucks and when I do have a weekend off and I actually have them I still dont have time. I feel the weight and preasure sucking me under and I'm just so tired and the whole point was to make life equal on both ends. Not sure its really worked out that way. I am trying to get a different job, for more money andbetter hours. I also am freaked out about the clinical we are suppose to do cause were suppose to have shot records which I dont have and havnet figured out to get. Because my state only goes back so far if your a certain age it wont give you the records which means I guess I have to get the shots again, but with what money and the medical exam, I've not seen a doctor in like six years. The CPR certification is the only thing not freaking me out I can do that pretty simply. Though I am learning a lot and have learned a lot, i'm not completely sure continueing this course of action is my best option but really isnt like I have any others at this point either. Sorry my brain is swimming and has to many thing flowing at once.....

2 comments:

  1. Calm down! Take a deep breath. I hope things get less stressful for you. If your educatoin will help you get a better job then stick with it,if not you will be working horrible hours
    forever.
    That has got to be very hard on the kids also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prof,

    Thanks I know I need to calm down, and its true I get extremely discouraged about this medical stuff, I wish I could completely concentrate and be positive about it but so many people are getting payed well and then loose there jobs because they are a high payed person, and also this field even though its always available doesnt seem like its got any open spots. *shrugs* I'm gonna keep trying till I have to come up with the shot records and what have you, where it goes from there I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete