Thursday, June 10, 2010
Unit 8
Have you ever found yourself staring at the screen in front of you wondering what it is you should propose to put down? I do come to this place often. I love to write, sometimes the thoughts flowing across my mind sound so much awesome until they are staring back at me in black and white. Do you ever have moments like that? Like some thoughts, you think, and then say them out loud, and realize that's not how it sounded in my head. I have many things on my mind, as most people do, only if I could fallow the train of thought to write it down where it would free itself from me. As a child I have tried to keep journals, but I learned young that secret words even though they need to flow sometimes can damage without meaning too, so I discovered a new way to journal, but not make it seem as if I was trying to hurt anyone, it was a form of code. I learned the art of poetry, and my what a release it seemed to be, and I discovered I'm not to bad at it either. Still I wish I could somehow write down the truth if you will and put it in a book, not just poems but a story that would flow from me, but be me and still be worth reading. I've been thinking about this a lot. I once heard the best way to write, it to write what you know. Also you can always get information, but if its about me and my thought process couldn't I posses a way of making it interesting, there in that lays my challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I understand what you are saying. I think of story ideas, but I can not seem to put it on paper the way it appears in my mind.
ReplyDelete